Rand McNally is one of the established and dynamic American technology and publishing company which provides the best services such as software, hardware, mapping, navigation, and travel content. It is one of the most trusted brands which have transformed the business and personal travel by connecting with vehicle technology. It is basically leverage to the fast pacing fleet management and telematics. Rand McNally has also received an award for commercial navigation. The organization’s headquarter is in Skokie, Illinois, United States.
Many times users come up with the issues of updating Rand McNally GPS and users don’t find a way out in these situations and they get stuck in these situations badly. So, whenever you get into trouble in updating the GPS then in that situation you may get in touch with our Rand Mcnally GPS update team where our technical experts will provide you perfect and to the point guidance and your issue will be solved in a fraction of a second. Here are some of the real-time steps available that you can follow to get rid of the updating issue in a limited time which is very convenient for the users as it makes you complete the task without any kind of hindrance. For all this, you can also take assistance from our Rand Mcnally map update team
Steps to update Rand McNally GPS
- First of all, you have to connect the GPS using the supplied USB cable.
- Then, check the connected GPS properly on the display.
- After the connection it will open Rand McNally dock on your system.
- Now, when the initialization is over you can see the Rand McNally main menu.
- Then, you will see the icon just in case, if your GPS is up-to-date.
- And, you will also see the icon on display if the monthly update is available.
- And, from there you can also see the map update if it is available.
- After that, if you move next you will see updating your device option so that you can download the update.
- When you are ready to download hit start download.
- Now, have some patience after the completion of downloads and you will see a message on the display.
- If the download doesn’t work and you receive an error message or you have connection issues, Then retry the download.
- After the download you have to hit the transfer icon.
- Then, Rand McNally will transfer all your updates to your respective device and wait for some time.
- Then, hit the back button to get to the main menu entitled your GPS is up-to-date.
- Finally, disconnect the GPS device from your system and your system will reboot.
Therefore, these are some of the supreme and easy steps that you can follow to complete the Rand McNally Navigation update without wasting any time. Just in case, you need any kind of help or assistance then in that situation, you may get in touch with our Rand McNally maps updates support team for more useful and informative help.